NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mi Ruina Por Vida!



"We approached My Ruin scream queen and Blasphemous Girl designer Tairrie B about creating a unique ring with us to celebrate the release of their new 7th album 'A Southern ℜevelation' on December 7th. After months of keeping this secret close to our hearts, we are proud to reveal the 'ℳi ℛuina' Ring which is featured on Tairrie in My Ruin's latest video for 'Tennessee Elegy'. SCA is also a proud sponsor of My Ruin's 'Southern ℜevelation' Tour storming the UK in January 2012!"

- Alex Palmer / Seventh Circle Artworks




They say "a pearl is the queen of gems and the gem of queens"

but I prefer to wear silver when I scream...

The 'ℳi ℛuina' Ring!


My new creation, available now exclusively @

www.seventhcircleartworks.com

Mrs M